Thursday, May 6, 2010

We Heart It

During my procrastinatory jaunt on the internet, I rediscovered We Heart It, which is a collection of many many many lovely images. Here are some that I found that I especially liked before guilt kicked in and I went back to essay writing.
Tumblr_l10wruipqx1qbt12no1_500_large
Richelieues-etam_large
Tumblr_l0pzdmcubv1qbt12no1_500_large
Tumblr_l206nf8m201qb1hv2o1_400_large
P.s. My next blog post will be my 150th and I feel like it should be about something significant or extremely excellent. Any ideas? Also, I would love to do a giveaway eventually, but perhaps I will save that for 200.

P.P.s. I have been studying Italian and isn't it strange how what takes multiple words in English takes only one or two in another language? For example, "I can explain it to you" in Italian is "Posso spiegartela." Six words vs. only two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Won't you miss me?" you said inside grand central station.