Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Zooey

First of all and #1, I love Zooey Deschanel. Secondly, I love her commercial for Cotton, namely her fantastic outfits. (Plus I like her singing!)
This one is my FAVORITE! (caps lock)
I want to own that top!
Those both look like the perfect spring dresses!

Anyway, Zooey is just such a fun person, with a killer fashion sense to top it all off. She also makes super excellent movies and songs!
I especially loved (500) Days of Summer with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. And their music video for "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" together!

Zooey seems like a very genuine person who would always be pleasant to be around. I would love to be friends with (or just be) her!

1 comment:

  1. Me and my husband both really love her too! she really does seem like she would be totally cool to hang out with! On a side note, you won my etsy is a girls best friend diamond pin back giveaway!conrats! i will send you an email to get your address!

    Laci
    http://zigzagsthisandthats.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-is-almost-over.html

    ReplyDelete

"Won't you miss me?" you said inside grand central station.