Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Carey Mulligan

Carey Mulligan Pics
My newest girl crush is the lovely Carey Mulligan. Zooey will always hold a special place in my heart, and one of these days, she will get her own post with all my favorite pictures of her. But until then, here is Carey!

Is she not just adorable? I liked her ever since I saw her in Bleak House, and especially in the Dr. Who episode Blink when she was Sally Sparrow:
[drwho_careymulligan.jpg]
Tumblr_kxz3jswnrp1qaytlao1_500_large

Here she is in her amazingly beautiful Oscar's dress:
Carey Mulligan at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards Picture 7

She is so so adorable!
Tumblr_l8j4dd746g1qzetcvo1_500_large
Not to mention elegant:
2qthbep_large

I also loved An Education. Especially the music!

I love her cardigan here!:
And this is my favorite picture of Carey. How chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Won't you miss me?" you said inside grand central station.