Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Love Burt's Bees

I have this obsession. Well, a few obsessions actually, but this is one of them. I am obsessed with Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers.
I have even gone so far as to buy a couple for myself and then rationalize that it is Valentine's Day coming up and they are my present to myself. And my collection is almost complete! I only need Peony and then I will have them all. I love that they have delicious sounding names like Papaya and and Guava and Nutmeg. But my absolute favorite color is Merlot.
They are a little pricy at $5 each, but they last forever and are fantastic. So if you have not already, you should buy some! If you are looking for bright color, I would recommend Merlot except you can now only get it on the Burt's Bees website. If you are looking for something a little less attention-grabbing but still fabulous, I would advise that you purchase the Rhubarb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Won't you miss me?" you said inside grand central station.